Wednesday, September 14, 2005

sucks to be me

it does.

i had the worst night yesterday. long story, basta i ended up having to walk from ugong to i.p.i. for those of u who have no idea how far that is, basta it's far. and with last night's downpour it was pretty shitty getting my pants, arms and feet all wet with rain water, plus i had to endure catcalls pa from truckers on the road. when i got to the office, ken was all worried about me na (such a sweetie); he was the only one i texted when i got into that predicament and since i was on the road, i didn't notice na he was calling me na pala. one of my colleagues first reaction was, "mura cguro ng mura 'to sa daan." damn right, i was. i was cursing the weather, myself, the truckers, anything and anyone i can curse til my mind drifted off to other things na like where i'd eat tomorrow, etc. while avoiding water puddles and trying to be not that noticeable i got mad, cooled down and got mad again. it was hellish, but i was fine. nothing can ruin my good mood these days... or so i thought.

this past 2 weeks can easily be one of the happiest weeks i can remember myself having, ever. i am in love. or at least i think i am. heck, i must be - i'm giddy, excited and i can't stop thinking about this one special person. he understands exactly what i mean when i tell him something, he can finish my sentences, we second-guess each other, he encourages me to go after my dreams. being with him is everything i imagined it to be and more... but being with him also means i'm hurting other people. other people who loves me, who cares about me.

why can't i stop being a kontrabida just for once?

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Leahtong said...

because you are, dahling! and so huwaat?! so i take it you chose *toot!*.... oh well, can't blame ya for that. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home